Next conference contribution:
Antje Potthast, Stefan Böhmdorfer, Ivan Sumerskii and more colleagues of BOKU in Vienna presented their lignin related research results regarding analysis and modification at the ISWFPC conference in Japan 2019.
Ivan Sumerskii & Antje Potthast are going to present their research results " Adding speed to lignin analysis" at the EWLP 2020 in Gothenburg.
Education and degree programmes:
- From 25-28 February 2019 students will have the opportunity to participate to the 2019 Edition of the BioEnergyTrain Student Camp on Biorefineries and Biobased Industrial Products at the Competence Center for Wood Composites and Wood Chemistry (Wood K Plus), in Linz Austria
- Master degree: Within the European Project BioenergyTrain a degree programme for Biorefinery engineering is implemented at Graz University of Technology.
Find more details regarding the Master programm here
-Doctoral school: BOKU - University of Life Sciences and Natural Substances started a doctoral school for biorefinery. Details are available here.
-Master degree: Material and Energetic Utilization of renewable substances. A degree programme of BOKU - University of Life Sciences and Natural Substances in cooperation with Technical University of Munich. Find more details here (german only).
- Master degree: Pulp and Paper Engineering at Graz University of Technology is also a basic education in biorefinery processes of a pulp mill. Find more details here.
- Bachelor & Master degree: Wood Technology & Management at BOKU University of life sciences and natural substances. This degree programme gives an insight into processing of biorefinery products in engineered materials. Find more details here (german only).
- Bachelor & Master degree: Chemical & Process Engineering at Graz University of Technology is a basic and advanced degree programme for processing of renewable substances (and others). Fine more details here.
- Master degree: Industrial Ecology at University of Graz is a Erasmus degree programme of seven international universities combining imputs from social, technical and natural sciences. Find more details here.
The annual Paper and Biorefinery conference in Graz is - because of COVID-19 - reschedulded to 28th - 29th of October in Graz.
You'll find further information here.