Next conference contribution:
Thomas Schmid is planning to talk about "Flow of Highly Networked Cellulose Fibers Near a Slot in a Mini-Channel" during the ICMF Conference from 19th to 24th of May in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Daniel Mandlez is presenting "Primary fines and their positive influence on specific refining energy with regard to strength development for softwood kraft pulp" at the PaperCon 2019 from the 5th to the 8th of May in Indianapolis, US
Education and degree programmes:
- From 25-28 February 2019 students will have the opportunity to participate to the 2019 Edition of the BioEnergyTrain Student Camp on Biorefineries and Biobased Industrial Products at the Competence Center for Wood Composites and Wood Chemistry (Wood K Plus), in Linz Austria
- Master degree: Within the European Project BioenergyTrain a degree programme for Biorefinery engineering is implemented at Graz University of Technology.
Find more details regarding the Master programm here
-Doctoral school: BOKU - University of Life Sciences and Natural Substances started a doctoral school for biorefinery. Details are available here.
-Master degree: Material and Energetic Utilization of renewable substances. A degree programme of BOKU - University of Life Sciences and Natural Substances in cooperation with Technical University of Munich. Find more details here (german only).
- Master degree: Pulp and Paper Engineering at Graz University of Technology is also a basic education in biorefinery processes of a pulp mill. Find more details here.
- Bachelor & Master degree: Wood Technology & Management at BOKU University of life sciences and natural substances. This degree programme gives an insight into processing of biorefinery products in engineered materials. Find more details here (german only).
- Bachelor & Master degree: Chemical & Process Engineering at Graz University of Technology is a basic and advanced degree programme for processing of renewable substances (and others). Fine more details here.
- Master degree: Industrial Ecology at University of Graz is a Erasmus degree programme of seven international universities combining imputs from social, technical and natural sciences. Find more details here.
- From 25-28 February 2019 students will have the opportunity to participate to the 2019 Edition of the BioEnergyTrain Student Camp on Biorefineries and Biobased Industrial Products in Linz - Austria
- Paper & Biorefinery Conference: from 5th to 6th June 2019 in Graz - Austria